Re: [Patch]: ld crash on i386/pe when linking with a dll that has no exports

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>> The patch is OK, thank you Tristan :)
>
> Actually, Tristan, please don't check this in as-is.
>
> Having two comments which say "No exports" is confusing.  The comment should
> probably be something like:
>
> /* Null export table - nothing to export */
>
> And, maybe the previous comment should say /* No imports or exports */.

  Yep, it would certainly make sense to clarify the two comments, I'd suggest
that the one you refer to just above there should directly mention "number of
data directory entries" or similar, in order to make explicit that these are
on different levels of indirection, but I'm not picky; anything that you guys
concur with is good enough for me, you both know what you're doing.

    cheers,
      DaveK