Re: rpath-link on Windows

Alan Modra wrote:
Ryan, your patches are being mangled before they get to
sourceware.org, presumably by your email client. Please investigate
and fix.

Sorry, I thought I had fixed the issue as the patch I had mailed myself applied cleanly. I'll try to figure out what's going on.

On a more technical note, there are other places in elf32.em that look
like they also should have this fix, add_sysroot for one.

OK, I will look at fixing those places as well. Thanks.

Regards,

Ryan Mansfield