PR 10629, mips irix6 assert and segfault

I was looking at this PR the other day but soon realized I don't know
enough about the mips ABIs to be confident of making a correct fix,
and it doesn't help that www.mipsabi.org links to tech docs are all
broken.

The obvious problem leading to this pr is that
_bfd_mips_elf_create_dynamic_sections does not create a .rld_map
section when irix6 compatible, but a few lines later attempts to
create a __rld_map symbol using the section.  The segfault is easy to
fix by not creating the symbol, but then, how does DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP get
set for irix6?

Maybe I should just stay away from mips..

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM