Linker script to duplicate input sections

I am trying to determine if there is something I can do in my linker script
to cause the linker to duplicate an input section into multiple output
sections.  For example, I want the .data section from file.o to be included
in both outputsections, .data0 and .data1.  Is this possible using the
linker script and without making changes to the linker itself?

What I would like to do:

.data0 : {
  file.o(.data)
}

.data1 : {
  file.o(.data)
}

But this only puts file.o's .data section into .data0 since it used it
first.

Thanks.