Re: Using linker script to mark .debug_frame allocatable

Matt Fleming wrote:
Good luck, it is something I have thought about doing myself.

Great, would you be wanting to look at MIPS support? There's a few arch-specific parts that are needed. I'll CC you when I post the RFC patch to lkml if you'd like?

Yes, please CC me on any kernel patches related to this work as sometimes I miss things on linux-kernel.

David Daney