RFA: function entry pseudo op support for gas

Hello,

I am working on a patch for coff targets to support pseudo-opcodes to
generate SEH (function entry information) for different architectures.
The question I would like to discuss, what pdata information we should
produce for x86 here. The x86 case is a bit special, as it isn't used
for exception unwinding as for other targets (like arm, ppc, sh3, sh4,
mips, x64, and ia64).
So I see here two choices. The code in bfd/peXXigen.c assumes for x86
the same information as for mips, so we can keep this. The other
choice would be to use the same structure as for x64. The later way
would allow to get more information about functions and unwinding even
for x86. But I am open minded here.

Any explicit demands, wishes, and suggestions are most welcome.

Cheers,
Kai