Re: [RFC/proto-PATCH] Enable basic ELF version script support on PE targets?

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Sat, 2 May 2009, Dave Korn wrote:
>> mmix-unknown-elf,
>
> For the record, if you intend to test for MMIX, please use
> mmix-knuth-mmixware (or just mmix; config.sub expands the latter
> to the former).  If mmix-unknown-elf builds and works, it's by
> accident rather than design and is misleading; it emits MMO, not
> ELF.

  Thanks, I'll update my script; it's a pretty random assortment of triplets
at the moment, some of which I know are real, many of which I just made up
from reading the config files.  (They all at least pass configure without
triggering the "Invalid configuration" warning from config.sub, FWIW.)

    cheers,
      DaveK