Re: COMMITTED: Fix conditional compilation of tc-alpha.c

On Mar 4, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:

Hi Guys,

 I am applying the patch below to fix the compilation of tc-alpha.c
 for a non-ELF and non-VAX target.  (Specifically in this case
 alpha-osf4.0).  The problem was that a few variables were being
 defined for all Alpha targets but only used by a few of them, and so
 this was generating warning messages from gcc.

Thanks for the fix. I thought gas couldn't be built for alpha-osf but I was wrong.

Tristan.