Re: [patch]: make idata$4 and .idata$5 more compliant to coff spec

Hi Kai,

this patch cleans up an unnecessary spec violation for coff. For each
import library linked into an executable there are leading zero
elements added to idata$4 and idata$5. By this patch those elements
aren't wrote anymore. I tested it for arm-mingwce, x86_64-pc-mingw32
and for i686-pc-mingw32 without seeing any regressions.

I am not so happy about this - those NUL entries appear to be there for a reason. What is the spec that is being violated ?

PS. When you checked for regressions, did you also check that dll's built with the patched toolchain still work in the real world ?