Re: imports by ordinal and .EXP support

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:17:03 -0500, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 08:08:12PM +0100, mosfet wrote:
>>I am using mingw32ce (from cegcc project) toolchain and we have some
>>issues with recent OS version (in particular with Windows Mobile 6.1)
>>and I am trying to understand differences between gcc and Visual.
>
> Isn't this question more effectively directed to the cegcc project?
>
> cgf

I am trying to contribute to the cegcc project and the problem has already
been reported.
Now I try to solve the issue and to do that I need information that are not
specific to cegcc.
My questions are more related to mingw and binutils since cegcc project
uses a PE/COFF format
and I need to understand general mechanism.

--
Vincent R.