RE: Feature request: Set the direction flag on x86/x64 register->register operations

>>> Stefan DÃsinger<stefan@codeweavers.com> 19.12.08 01:52 >>>
>I had to regenerate opcodes/i386-tbl.h, but now it works like a charm!
>Objdump also disassembles the opcodes properly with the .r suffix

I would strongly suggest to print to .r only with -Msuffix.

Also, the whole thing seems half-baked to me, as it only deals with
alternative encodings using the 'D' bit. Using an .a suffix and handling
all cases would come closer (the question is whether there's any insn
that can be encoded in more than two ways).

Jan