Re: PR 6848 fix

I tested the 32 bit HPPA assembler with the gas testsuite and had no
regressions.  I compared a version before Richard's latest changes,
after those changes and with your patch.  They all had the same results.
I will do a full GCC bootstrap using the change, minus the '(void)',
overnight and let you know how that goes.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com