Re: Fix mips_ip for correct error message

Hi Chao-Ying,

Before running to line 8604, s just enters the loop with correct value or is reset to argsStart due to the bottom of the loop
on line 9956.

Ah, good point.

  Yes, we can save one line by using argsStart directly.  However,
we still need to decrement argsStart to make it work.
Please check my updated patch.  Thanks a lot!

Of course.

gas/ChangeLog
2008-07-21  Chao-ying Fu  <fu@mips.com>

* config/tc-mips.c (mips_ip): Reset s to argsStart.

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog
2008-07-21  Chao-ying Fu  <fu@mips.com>

	* gas/mips/tls-ill.l: Update error message.
	* gas/mips/octeon-ill.l: Likewise.

Approved and applied. Thanks very much for finding and fixing this bug.