Re: [ping] [patch] ARM support for long calls

Hi Christophe,

Has any of the official maintainers plans to review to patch I proposed?

Sorry for the long delay in reviewing this patch.

The patch is approved and I have checked it in, although I did have to make a few changes to get it to work with the current sources. (Plus there were a few formatting issues to be resolved).