Re: Can I force `ld' to treat some special warnings as erros?

Hi PRC,

Can I force `ld' to treat some special warnings as erros,
> i.e. there is no entry point for the image, and still treat other warnings as warnings?

Sorry no. You can force all warnings to be treated as errors with the --fatal-warnings command line switch, but I suspect that this is not what you want.

You could try writing a script (or makefile rule) that greps through the linker's output after the link is completed and generates some kind of error result if one of the undesired warning messages is detected.