Re: windres regression with control strings spanning multiple lines

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure what fields those bytes represent

These are timestamps

For each resource entry the timestamps are set.

So what we really need is a resource decoder that can take a binary resource file and display its contents in an easy to read textual format. (In much the same way as readelf does with ELF files). Then you can grep through the textual output. It seems a bit much to have to write such a tool just for a binutils test though. I don't suppose such a tool has already been written has it ?