PATCH: makes --gc-sections compatible with -r/-q

Hi,

this simple patch removes the incompatibility between --gc-sections and -r or -q.
This feature is useful for VxWorks (whose loadable binaries are compiled with -r or -q) as well as
for EFI modules.

We (= AdaCore) are using it for a long time on VxWorks as we are compiling the Gnat run time with
--gc-sections.

This patch was test only for ppc-vxworks and i586-linux targets (on a i586-linux host).

I don't know if other targets will support it out of the box. But to avoid spurious failures the two
tests are enabled only on a few targets (ppc-vxworks, x86-vxworks and x86-linux).

Tristan.