Re: reference to archive member in linker script?

Hi John,

Is it possible to specify a archive member with a SECTIONS description in a linker script?

I am sorry, but the linker does not currently support this feature. :-(

It is a nice idea and if you would care to write a patch to implement it I am sure that we would be interested in reviewing it, (assuming that Lexmark obtains an FSF copyright assignment for binutils patches of course).