[Xtensa] avoid extra relocations in .eh_frame

In preparation for getting the Xtensa port of GCC to use DWARF2 unwinding, I'm committing this patch to the assembler. References to the .eh_frame section do not need any extra relocations due to Xtensa- specific relaxation, and the linker will choke if it encounters unexpected relocations in .eh_frame. I tested an xtensa-elf build and verified that this causes no regressions.

2007-11-07 Bob Wilson <bob.wilson@acm.org>

* config/tc-xtensa.c (relaxable_section): Check for .eh_frame.