RE: STRINGTABLE doesn't work in 2.18 windres

> Thank you for this information. On my host, it works ? Did
> the testsuite rc file works on your host ?
> If so, may you pasted your STRINGTABLE resource within another one ?
> Finally, what does windres writes out as error message, or is
> there none ?
>
> Regards,
>  i.A. Kai Tietz

I'll go and use the testsuite and then report back.
(I got no error messages from windres and got a .res file that was shorter
than it used to
be, I worked around the problem by compiling resources with VisualStudio's
rc.exe and did a
'windres -O coff etc' on the resultant to get a .res that I could link using
MinGW).

Thanks,
Colin Harrison