Re: Binutils 2.18 prep

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:51:46PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Obviously that didn't happen.  Let's try again.  If you know of any
> issues in HEAD that should not be in a stable release, please let me
> know.  Otherwise, I will tentatively plan:
>
> - Branch 6th August
> - Release 27th August

This time, it did happen.  I have created the new branch,
binutils-2_18-branch.  There is a snapshot from the branch in the
snapshots directory on sourceware, which I have forwarded to the
Translation Project.

As usual, for the next two weeks or so please feel free to apply
bug fixes to the branch when you apply them to HEAD.  Thanks!

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery