Re: URGENT : elf_update - low performance with large files ? (fwd)

Hi,

> Did you try using google ?  This pointed me at this web page:
>
>    http://directory.fsf.org/libs/misc/libelf.html

  Incase the original message of forwarded mail is seen(scroll down), I
  have done exactly the same.

> >  Now, I use an age-old version probably - libelf.so.0.8.2.
> > I donno from where I got it, but probably from mr511 site only.
>
> There is a version 0.8.9 available from that site.  I would strongly urge you
> to download it and try it out.

  I appreciate your help. I delayed it only because the changelog/relnotes
  refers to none of the improvements from performance point of view.

  Neverthless, I am trying the same.

--
Regards,
Anitha B