Re: readelf: Large file support

Hi Bernhard,

Any reason why I didn't get any response?

Sorry - very busy right now.

Should I try to improve the patch
or why is the feature rejected by binutils developers?

Not rejected no. More a case of the fact that I am not familiar with the problem, so I will have to do some background research before I can give your approach a fair appraisal.