Re: [patch]: PR 577 & "#pragma code_page" support for windres

Hi Kai,

I have checked your patch in.

I made a few minor changes:

    * I added comments to the pragma parsing code in cpp_line()
      indicating that we ought to be generating warning and error
      messages when we encounter unknown or badly formed pragmas.

    * I added an entry to the binutils/NEWS file mentioning the new
      feature available in windres.  This entry probably should be
      expanded to include your other recent changes.

    * The ChangeLog entry prefixed each of the filenames with
      "binutils/", but this is unnecessary since the ChangeLog file
      itself is in the binutils/ directory.

PS. A test case for the new pragma parsing code would be a good idea...