Re: Disassembler/Decompiler using libbfd

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:39:00AM +0200, Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
> So I have some questions:
>  - If this method is acceptable to do decode first opcode than args -
>  	If all arch-system-opcode-decoders work this way?
>  - If libbfd can/shouldn't be used this way [For writting
>    decompiler/disassembler]
>  - If there's other way to do what I want. I don't know maybe something
>    from: disassemble_info struct, there's some *results of instruction
>    decoders.*

There usually isn't, but you'll see at the bottom that there are a few
fields for this purpose.  They're only filled in on one or two
targets, I think.  I think the best thing to do would be to improve
libopcodes so that it can record more information.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery