Re: problem linking Java and C++ code with (gcj and binutils)

Nick Clifton schrieb:
> Hi Andreas,
>
>> I already put this problem into the GNU-Java mailing list, but they can't
>> reproduce my problem.
>
> Sadly neither could I. :-(
>
> Please could you open a binutils bug report at:
>
>   http://sourceware.org/bugzilla
>
> and include in it not only the information you provided in this email
> (including the tar file) but also copies of the libSimpleCPPLib.so and
> SimpleCPPLib.o files so that we can have a look at them.

Hi,
I opened a new bugzilla report, but there seems to be no way to attach files. So
I attach the archive containing all relevant files, including
- output of compiler (with -v)
- output of "nm -C"
- object files
- shared object
 to this mail and put a link to this mailing list mail into the bug report.

--
Mit freundlichen Grueszen, / With kind regards,

  Andreas Bürgel
  Diplom-Informatiker (Ingenieur-Informatik)
  Software-Engineer/-Architect
  http://www.andreas-buergel.de/profile.html

  Unbedingt lesenswerte Site:
  http://www.nachdenkseiten.de

  Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate.
                            -- William of Ockham