Re: add sh-uclinux

Kaz Kojima wrote:
Nathan Sidwell <nathan@codesourcery.com> wrote:
This patch adds an sh-uclinux target triplet, along with sh1- and sh2- synonyms.

The results were tested on an sh2-uclinux system.
I blame Dan. He told me using all.diff would blow up and so I used a different name. But of course, I have a tiny attention span, and forgot in the time it took me to browse to the directory in my mailer.

SH specific part looks fine, though the patch includes the changes for x86 tls tests.

oops, those shouldn't be there. I'll not commit them.

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery