Re: fx_plt

Alan Modra wrote:
This patch removes the fx_plt field of struct fix.  The only backends
that really made use of it were ia64 and xtensa, and both are easily
weaned.  Howver, I left xtensa using one of the struct fix bitfields
since it seems like the port then wouldn't need TC_FIX_TYPE.

Well, the Xtensa port already uses TC_FIX_TYPE but that doesn't really matter.

I have to admit that I wasn't even aware that the fx_plt flag existed, and its use in the Xtensa port goes back more than a few years. I'll investigate and see if I can fix it up even further.

Thanks Alan.

--Bob