Re: [patch][rfc] Complex Relocations gas and bfd

Hi Dave,

Another way might be to create a new "generic" target which uses the complex relocations but which does not represent a real architecture. (This target might also be used as a template for creating new target ports).

How does this improve upon the existence of a real target (MeP) which generates these relocs, has a testsuite, and which could also be used as a template creating new target ports?

Err, it wouldn't. Not really. Excuse me whilst I go wash my head in a bucket of water...