RFC: Mark a section to be discarded for DSO and executable

With LTO, an object file may contain sections with IL, which
can be discarded when building DSO and executable. Currently we can't
mark such sections with gABI. With GNU linker, we can use a
linker script to discard such sections. But it will be more generic
to make a section to be discarded for DSO and executable in gABI.
In that case, we don't need a special linker script to discard
such sections. Something like

#define SHF_DISCARD		0x800

would work.

H.J.