Online Job Offer

The SUS ARTS INC., is presently located in London, United kingdom and we want to extend our market accross Europe Asia and America. Since our small beginning in 1996 we have been supplying the Decor Trade with Unique and authentic Polynesian Arts and building materials.

We are looking for a representative in the United States Of America who will be working for us as a part-time worker and we'll be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn?t affect your present state of work, someone who would help us receive payments from our customers in the United States of America, If you count yourself suitable for this post.

* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.
*You must have 30mins free time per day.
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day. for more info and application form please log on to our website . http://susan-harrison.4t.com/about.html