Re: Regression with strn-stuff

Hi Hans-Peter,

Uh hmm, did you actually "find that it was not connected" (by
e.g. reverting the patch and re-test)

Yup that's what I did.

Though I did not revert, build and test, I looked a few more
times, because it *had* to be connected to those changes.  It's
not that I distrust you personally (hey, *everybody* lies to me 8-)

Aww Hans-Peter, would I ever lie to you ? :-)

I committed the following as obvious (when you consider the new
comment and the usage of the table) after build+test for cris-elf.

Thanks.

-  { STRING_COMMA_LEN (".stabstr"),  3, SHT_STRTAB, 0 },
+  /* See struct bfd_elf_special_section declaration for the semantics of
+     this special case where .prefix_length != strlen (.prefix).  */
+  { ".stabstr",			5,  3, SHT_STRTAB, 0 },
   { NULL,                       0,  0, 0,          0 }

Well Doh. Serves me right for trusting my build test and compare harness. I guess I am going to have to go back and find out why this did not show up as a fix when I reverted my original patch.