Re: [RFC] handling of forward references in expressions

Hi Jan,

another solution to the original problem, or do I need to go through all
affected targets and find where they make those incorrect assumptions?
I think that you (or rather we)

Does that mean you'd accept a patch that breaks (i.e. results in additional testsuite failures) two or three targets...

Hmm, tell me which targets first...

do need to go through all the affected targets and fix them. Sorry. :-(

... or is it really meant to say I should (try to) fix targets I don't even have the slightest knowledge about?

No, but if you can give an outline of what needs to be fixed, I am willing to have a go at repairing the broken targets. Fixing one such target yourself and showing me^H^Hthe list how you did it would also be very helpful.