Bintuils 2.16.94 available

Due to the number of last-minute fixes, I've uploaded another prerelease to
  ftp://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots/

The branch is still frozen; please do not commit anything to it without
checking with me.  And I would personally appreciate it if people would stop
fixing critical bugs for just a couple of days! :-)

Please let me know if you find any problems with the prerelease.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery