Re: MIPS textrel fix

actually generated.  This is not immensely pretty, but does work.
OK?

OK everywhere.

For background, the problem arises from the use of absolute addresses
in .eh_frame.  In this case, they're being produced by gas CFI
directives.  Is there a reason we can't mix and match encodings?
i.e. why not have gas use a PC-relative format?  I'm sure there's
a reason, but I can't think of it...

Well, mips is missing relocations which is why I had to do it this way...

gas in general mixing and matching schemes? I dunno, I haven't looked
into it recently. I think I'm going to need to anyhow soon though. :)

-eric