Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 09:28:54AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> >   BTW, do you need to check over the CVSROOT files and make sure these dirs
> > aren't still referenced by e.g. 'modules' or any of the other administrative
> > files?

Removing them breaks checking out old versions, sometimes.  But for
these particular directories I'm inclined to agree.  Please leave the
version in old-gdb.

> This certainly seems like a good idea but, not being a CVS expert, I am
> not sure how to do it.  Where are these CVSROOT files?  I don't see them
> in my checked out src tree or in the web based src tree viewer.  Can
> they be seen without logging on to sourceware.org?  If not, then I don't
> think that I can check them since I don't think CVS write permission
> comes with sourceware.org login permission.

Check out the module "CVSROOT" from the same path you check out src.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery