Re: svn read of the binutils development repository?

> IBGT on the `check out just binutils' thing: HDDs are somewhat cheap
> these days and thus I'd just rule out that argument.

It's not just disk space, it's also network bandwidth. The entire src tree is
three times the size of just binutils (340Mb vs 113Mb).

Also if you have a fully populated src tree toplevel configure will try and
build all of it. Getting all of gdb, newlib, cygwin and GOK what else when
you just want binutils doesn't sound like a practical solution.

Paul