binutils 2.17 branch

Hi folks,

It's about time for the next release of binutils.  Are there any
upcoming projects that you expect to be submitted soon that 2.17
should wait for - or, alternatively, that should wait until after
2.17 so that they have more time to settle?  Any recent changes
that need a little longer?

The only thing I've got my eye on at the moment is Alan's recent
--as-needed fixes; experience suggests it will take a little
while for that to settle down.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery