.text & text.hot section for bfd ?

If we use the callback get_section_by_name provided by bfd and try to
pass the ".text" section    as a parameter .
Will it also include the text.hot section and text.unlikely by default
into the .text . Or  will have to write three callbacks for each of
them.
If so, then how do we determine that which executables have and which dont.
I am working on dynamic optimization system, Where we start our
interpretation from the main, which is generally present in the .text
section. But, Suppose for the code of gcc, it has a text.hot and call
to main()  lies in this section,

We get an error address out of bounds ?
Any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Sandeep

A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is
never quite sure.