Re: Is anybody working on OMF OBJ support for libbfd?

Hi Bernd,

P.S. One day I should get some paperwork in.  Is there a separate form
for copyright assignments for work done in the context of one's
employment?  In this case someone else *definitely* has a claim to my
work!

Oh yes definitely. If you want to submit work on behalf of someone else (your employer in this case) then they have to agree to and submit an FSF copyright assignment before the work can be accepted.

PS. I have not heard of anyone else working on OMF support for binutils but this does not mean that nobody is.