Re: [binutils-openrisc 0/0] Submission.

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 18:33, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Some basic comments:
>
> One patch modifies config.sub; that file can't be changed here, changes

> have to go to the config-patches list hosted on savannah. ?I don't
> think you need that change, anyway.

I review that config.sub, probably will not need as you told.

> All patches must have a changelog, divided into bits for the
> appropriate directories (anything which has its own ChangeLog in the
> sources). ?It's hard to see what you're doing without this.

     Understand, will come up with a clean understandable changelog too.
It will be log a bit ;-)

> Patches need to have a copyright assignment. ?It's not clear who wrote
> these patches, but neither you nor Matjaz appears to have an FSF
> assignment on file; I recommend you take care of that first.

      How to done that "copyright assignment"  ?

      Personalay I can sign any paper or whatever to sign and think Matjaz, Damian and people mentioned there
can sign too for tose pieces of code.

      Daniel, as a newcomer on this land what mean by copyright assignment, need to sign some papers
or else ?

> --
> Daniel Jacobowitz
> CodeSourcery, LLC