Re: Fwd: Building of binutils fails

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I am having a FC3 machine and the kernel i m
using is  kernel-2.6.9-1.667. I did some googling for this problem and
in one thread i got to know the same thing like it could be problem
with my 'kernel-headers'. So i updated the kernel as well. But still
while i try to build binutils, it's showing me the same error. Here
are the steps I follow

(1) From src i do ./configure --prefix=/tmp
(2) make ... and it shows me the error i had submitted.

Any suggestion on this ...?

Thanks,
- Dharmesh Vyas.
[SpikeSource India]

--
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrow keeps you Human,

"Walking with a friend in dark is better than walking alone in the Light"
Dharam.