Re: [RFH] Howto add new relocation types for avr-elf

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 03:24:32PM +0200, Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) * wrote:
> Thank's for your reply.
>
> Would I be adding the new relocations at the end of the list in order
> to maintain the numbers of the present enums or would I be adding a
> new enum in the "avr-block" in reloc.c and the corresponding header?
> I assume I would add a new enum at the end.?

The numbering of BFD_RELOC_* constants does not matter; these are an
internal API.  If you also need R_AVR_* constants, then you must
preserve their numbering, of course.

Is there a documented AVR ELF ABI?  For many targets, you need to check
with someone before adding new ELF numbers.  Possibly not, for AVR.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC