Re: LDSCRIPTS

Is there a reason I should not?
Could they affect the build of other sources that are lib lib64 sensitive?
If I limit my system to just x86_64 and edit those scripts to look in
directories that do in fact exist, could that maby speed up my system
fractionally?
What about the other scripts not for my system? Do I need them?

Just trying to understand everything I can about linux. I am not a
programmer/hacker/maintainer/whatever so this is the road I'm taking
to learn it.