Re: size of bfd_vma

Hi Nick,

I have already dad a look to bfd/bfd-in.h and what I understood that the bfd_vma
type is defined as an "unsigned long" on 32 bits machine and as an "unsigned long
long" on 64 ones;

Am I correct?

Regards
Mohamed

>Hi Mohamed,

>> I 'm developping a program reading a binary file which contains bfd_vma records,
my program is used to run on linux 32 bits/solaris 64bits.
>> Knowing that i will not use bfd library, I have to define a type to hold bfd_vma
records but it seems that it depends on platform running the program,

---- Msg sent via WebMails.com - http://www.webmails.com/