Re: linker seg fault

Dave Korn wrote:
----Original Message----

From: Will Wagner
Sent: 28 June 2005 16:02

Alternatively can anyone suggests steps to take to
discover why it is falling over.

  Well, the most direct way would be to recompile your cross-ld with -O0 and
-g and then run it under gdb....

Can rebuild with those options. How do you attach gdb to run the linker. It seems that I need to run it through collect2 first. Can I just take the arguments passed from g++ and call ld directly?

Many thanks,

Will Wagner

    cheers,
      DaveK