Re: hppa-linux TLS work, extra DIR32 reloc for errno@@GLIBC_PRIVATE?

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 01:50:28PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The errno duplicate is the DIR32 and appears only at the
> finish_dynamic_relocs phase. Writing it out trashes the first two relocs
> you see in the example.
>
> Where might we have gone wrong? Any clues or insight?

You didn't include any patches, or a description of what changes you've
done, so it's hard to guess.  Obviously if you are corrupting
something, your counting relocs does not match your generating relocs.
Why are you emitting a DIR32 relocation for a TLS symbol?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC