Problem with arm-elf-gcov

SIR,

I want to profile some applications (written in C) in
an embedded system. To use it we have to compile with
GCC and the option -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage
The compiler reject this option answering :
undefined reference to `__gcov_init'
undefined reference to `__gcov_merge_add

In web I saw that I'm not the first one with this
problem but I didn't find out the solution
THANKS
               Chadi Elghyam

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com