Re: Remove parameter names from libiberty.h

Kaveh R. Ghazi dixit:

>Personally, I like parameter names as documentation, and I'd recommend

What do the GNU Coding Styles say in this regard?
If nothing, maybe we should discuss that point
a bit more lengthy and then add it?

The BSD coding styles say to NOT use parameter names
in declarations, only in the actual function, FWIW.
(It took me some time to get used to it, too.)

bye,
//mirabile