Re: JMPADD reloc in MIPS ECOFF file

Hi Alexander,

Can anyone help me ? How to force MIPS binutils to emit an
ECOFF object file with JMPADDR relocs ?

As it is known, the VxWorks applications is just a "half-linked"
.o objects with undefined externals. The VxWorks itself
is a sort of huge ".so library". Never VxWorks versions are
using ELF, but my old version uses ECOFF.

I think that the only way you are going to get what you want is to find an old version of the VxWorks toolchain (for MIPS) and use that.